Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Introductions

Who makes their introductions about eight entries into their blog? Oh yeah, ME.

My name is Christine. I'm a speech pathologist working in a school district. I love my job and I don't know what else I would do with my life. In my spare time I sew, knit (poorly), take photos (very poorly), and blog.

I'm married to a wonderful man named Mike. If you meet him, you'll know where our kids get their smarts. He's a stay at home dad and his hobbies include reading about everything and anything, playing music, and building guitars.

We have three kids.

Our oldest is our son, P. P loves science and building, and on any given week he's completely consumed with...some topic. It varies. Lego, Minecraft, fossils, geology, evolution, astronomy...he's always reading and learning about something. He's also super-quirky.

Or next child is our daughter, E. E is very smart, fiery, headstrong, and can read people like a book. She will be our President someday. Or our dictator. Either way, she'll do a fine job.

Our youngest is a toddler, our daughter, C. C is going to keep up with her siblings at all costs. She will have an awesome time at all costs. She is going to seize the day and wring every drop of joy out of it and then use the day's empty husk as a surfboard. It's hard to be in a bad mood around C.

We also have three cats. Our house is crowded and chaotic but I'm so happy to be a part of this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment